Mueller looks stupid again

Old June 13th 18, 12:59 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

Default Mueller looks stupid again

13 Russians actually showed up. Now Mueller has to show his hand in
discovery. What an idiot move. So glad Mueller was slammed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...lly-show-court
Old June 13th 18, 01:44 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 4:59:25 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
13 Russians actually showed up. Now Mueller has to show his hand in
discovery. What an idiot move. So glad Mueller was slammed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...lly-show-court

I disagree.. You can read that several ways. It is just crap mixed with hair and grass.
Old June 13th 18, 01:54 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 4:59:25 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
13 Russians actually showed up. Now Mueller has to show his hand in
discovery. What an idiot move. So glad Mueller was slammed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...lly-show-court

Yes this will be interesting as I doubt he was counting on this..
I look at it as a positive thing and that Bob Mueller will adjust to it and it will be a fair trial. That is all I am interested in. A fair trial and a clear explanation, so I it makes sense. Is that asking too much?
Old June 13th 18, 03:08 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 6/12/2018 5:54 PM, -=DirtBag* wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 4:59:25 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
13 Russians actually showed up. Now Mueller has to show his hand in
discovery. What an idiot move. So glad Mueller was slammed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...lly-show-court

Yes this will be interesting as I doubt he was counting on this..
I look at it as a positive thing and that Bob Mueller will adjust to it and it will be a fair trial. That is all I am interested in. A fair trial and a clear explanation, so I it makes sense. Is that asking too much?

But discovery to the defense means that Mueller has to show his hand
about what he has about "Russian Colusion".
Old June 13th 18, 03:02 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

I guess we will just have to wait and see. Mueller is NO dummy and a very experienced Prosecutor. Trump on the other hand has Rudy who is a piled of dog **** who lies for Trump at the drop of a hat.