APPLE is taking a beating..

Old February 21st 14, 05:40 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-DirtBag[_16_]

Default APPLE is taking a beating..

Being called the NEXT Microsoft.

I hope Tim Cook responds to this.
Maybe Tim might start by firing off THREE NEW BIG THINGS.

That would do it..
Old February 21st 14, 06:40 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-Skin®

this happens to every stock DB sinks into.

i only wish 'over the hill' would post in real time so i could short the living **** out of his
idiot buys.

btw, tell your daughter i may be interested in 'doing' her if she lost a lot of weight.
Old February 21st 14, 09:41 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-Dirt[_2_]

On 2/21/14 9:40 AM, French©Five-Skin® wrote:
this happens to every stock DB sinks into.

i only wish 'over the hill' would post in real time so i could short the living **** out of his
idiot buys.

btw, tell your daughter i may be interested in 'doing' her if she lost a lot of weight.

You would phuck a cold if you could catch one....

Stay on your own side of the fence... Your a seriously sick wrinkled
dick-weed Tramp whore. I would kinda like feeding you skat.

Seriously:
Also I was worried about you. You were not posting.
I thought your bowls were keeping you busy or maybe off to Cuba for your
yearly sex change procedures. Have you given up on the implants and
hormone treatments? Is that butt job still holding up? I read that
Cuba cosmetic surgeons use Home Depot silicone. Do you make squishy
noises when you sit down?

_db

Old February 22nd 14, 12:54 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-Skin®

\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.
Old February 22nd 14, 08:04 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-Dirt[_2_]

On 2/21/14 3:54 PM, French©Five-Skin® wrote:
\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.

Greek God my ass? Maybe a Geek Salad. We know what part of Greek you
are. Ass up wilted and stinky and giving off noxious odor.. The though
alone has me ready to puke... How is that Cuban Home Depot Silicon
working out?

I know you would give it all just to be me..

Old February 22nd 14, 09:42 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-Dirt[_2_]

On 2/21/14 3:54 PM, French©Five-Skin® wrote:
\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.

There is an old adage about those who talk about it.. Are generally not
getting it.. Plus I can see why women beat the holy **** out of you.

Question:
Since we know your woman wear the pants..
Do you wear the panties?

Whatever floats your boat Buddy!
There is enough life for both of us!

I think 90% of the pot stocks will fall faster than your pants in the
public park bathroom.

-Dirt

Old February 23rd 14, 03:34 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Fivie-Skin®

On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:54:15 -0800 (PST), French©Five-Skin®
wrote:

\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.

I think you're a lesbian wishing you had a cock.
Old February 23rd 14, 05:28 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-DirtBag[_16_]

wrote:

\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.

I think you're a lesbian wishing you had a cock.

Amazing! How on earth did you figure all this out?
You are amazing! Now wash the feces off your hands its time for dinner.

Old February 23rd 14, 05:45 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-DirtBag[_16_]

On 2/21/14 3:54 PM, French©Five-Skin® wrote:
\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.

Greek God = Flaming Queer
Did you take the blue pill today?
I have you down as a ******..
Old February 26th 14, 03:31 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Fivie-Skin®

wrote:

\Dirt . . . i still get it up 4-5 times a nite without chemical assistance, i have worn out
more pussy in a week than you and Blash get in a lifetimer.

Not ab le to post much, my energy goes into my new ladies crotch!!!

i have the body of a greek god.

I think you're a lesbian wishing you had a cock.

Amazing! How on earth did you figure all this out?
You are amazing! Now wash the feces off your hands its time for dinner.

Here in downtown Tweed every French thinks I have a massive manhood
lol! but then in Tweed-land every French smokes lots of weed which
lowers their IQ by a whopping 50%.

Vive la France libre! Stoxes will make us French studs owner of the
entire world!!