dope stocks taking a beating

Old July 9th 18, 09:25 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

Default dope stocks taking a beating

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12:23:00 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Why. CGC and GWPH in the toilet. GWPH just got their med approved
by the FDA. Sell on the news I guess and let mom and pop be the
suckers buying in.

Canadians cant start selling over the counter pot for a few more weeks.. Then we will see what all the Canadian Pot recreational market is about..
Old July 10th 18, 04:17 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:25:21 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag* wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12:23:00 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Why. CGC and GWPH in the toilet. GWPH just got their med approved
by the FDA. Sell on the news I guess and let mom and pop be the
suckers buying in.

Canadians cant start selling over the counter pot for a few more weeks.. Then we will see what all the Canadian Pot recreational market is about..

fyi: My family has grown by one. I have a new Great Grand Son born late last night. Healthy and Chubby. Mother and Baby are doing fine.

Old July 10th 18, 08:17 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 9:21:21 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 7/10/2018 8:17 AM, -=DirtBag* wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:25:21 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag* wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12:23:00 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Why. CGC and GWPH in the toilet. GWPH just got their med approved
by the FDA. Sell on the news I guess and let mom and pop be the
suckers buying in.

Canadians cant start selling over the counter pot for a few more weeks.. Then we will see what all the Canadian Pot recreational market is about..

fyi: My family has grown by one. I have a new Great Grand Son born late last night. Healthy and Chubby. Mother and Baby are doing fine.

Congrats.

Thanks... I am going over to meet him this afternoon.