Sirus taking a beating

Old December 16th 04, 03:58 PM
MR

Default Sirus taking a beating

I guess this is where the stock takes a BIG DIP...
I would like thoughts about this,....

MR

Old December 16th 04, 04:21 PM
ausound

"MR" wrote in news:10s38l4pv24qm58
@corp.supernews.com:

I guess this is where the stock takes a BIG DIP...
I would like thoughts about this,....

MR

buy the bounce at six bux

Old December 16th 04, 04:46 PM
MR

I hear ya, might as well do the same...But you ever think this will get
over 10.00????

"jbarts" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:58:43 -0500, "MR"
wrote:

I guess this is where the stock takes a BIG DIP...
I would like thoughts about this,....

MR

I want a dip so I can buy more, lol

Old December 16th 04, 04:59 PM
John Harlow

MR wrote:
I guess this is where the stock takes a BIG DIP...
I would like thoughts about this,....

MR

I bought XMSR at $14 then watched it plummet to ~$3.50. I frantically sold
it when it got back up to $14. Now it's ~$40. Dawg.

Old December 16th 04, 05:54 PM
TATrader

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:46:25 -0500, "MR"
wrote:

I hear ya, might as well do the same...But you ever think this will get
over 10.00????

.. .
wrote:

I guess this is where the stock takes a BIG DIP...
I would like thoughts about this,....

MR

I want a dip so I can buy more, lol

A radio station at 10 billion? wow... hopefully they come up with some
good value add services to sell to the subscribers and general public!
I'm not good with momo, i wanted to throw away 500$ today so i bought
the calls, should have went witht he puts and doubled the 500$
Old December 19th 04, 03:27 AM
704set

Don't let that little island reversal it made last week scare you.

704set