The simple 9-Step Formula

Old July 12th 03, 09:37 AM
*One Million FREE Visitors**

Default The simple 9-Step Formula

Dear Friend,

I have to get this off my chest before I EXPLODE...

Stephan Ducharme just became a Millionaire on the Internet . in weeks!!!

He went from 100 hits a day up to 1 MILLION visitors in less than a few
weeks . without paying a dime in advertising !!!

.. and this just paid him over 1 MILLION DOLLARS !!!

He says anyone can do it with what you are about to learn.

You have never heard of this thing before, Ever!

Let me introduce myself;
My name is Jodi Hans. I've earned $30,000+ in a month, BUT IT'S ALL COME
CRASHING DOWN and here's why...

You may have the best program, the best opportunity in the world. The best
website.

It doesn't matter. YOU WILL FAIL IF YOU DONT READ THIS.

For months I've been the top affiliate for tons of programs I've been
promoting.

In fact, many of the campaigns you've seen promoted, I've been one of the
top earners.

Over the past years I learned so much that I've even started to coach a team
of 16,000+ promoters through my newsletter.

Over the past years, you can imagine that my team and I have read and heard
everything that exists about making money on the Internet and creating web
traffic.

We had our own forums, chat rooms, we were receiving all the marketing and
opportunity newsletters you can find.

But, despite what we knew, something was missing, business started
declining. (If experts like us are shrinking, what is the chance for a
newbie to succeed online? None)

Nothing would do. We would jump into the newest matrix program of the week
or we would promote the best selling programs with the best sales letters
(and we know what will sell) ... but all we could do was work harder and
harder, more and more hours each week to compete with the ever growing
competition.

After asking around us, in forums and newsgroups and chat rooms, it soon
became obvious that webmasters are all waiting for something to happen in
e-commerce.

As if the Internet is ready for a new challenge. A new pulse. The next
generation.

Nothing will do anymore. It's always the same thing coming over and over
again.

The Internet gurus just can't put their finger on what would work again.

95% of the money making strategies you purchase today WILL FAIL! The other
5%, well you'd better know how to generate huge traffic, or else you're dead
in the water. and even then, it's not like it used to be, just a few months
back.

The Expert Guru's with their vast knowledge and combined experience can not
put their
finger on what would make it work again.

STEPHAN DUCHARME SUCCEEDED - HE MADE A DISCOVERY THAT WILL AFFECT EACH
ONLINE BUSINESS WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING YOURS.

THIS IS HUGE.

THIS BREAKTHROUGH IS YOUR ONLY SOLUTION

My experience has taught me there is no real mystery to earning large sums
of money if you understand this one simple thing...

....it's Not What You Know, But Who You Know!

So we began to search ... we didn't know for what at that moment, but one
thing was sure, it had to be refreshing, a new age. We prayed for a new
vision, not a continuation nor a follower.

My greatest asset is my vast network of online associates.

Several Weeks Ago, the angel of prosperity smiled upon me.

In short, I knew someone who knew someone who discovered a secret.

When I read about it, I was skeptical at first. It seemed too good to be
true.

I called the man himself and asked him all the questions I could think of,
just to test his knowledge.

Well, after only a few answers, I knew he was different. His answers were
not shifty and the way he saw the Internet... well, I had never seen that
side.

When he explained to me the method he took to go from total obscurity up to
1 Million Visitors on his website in a matter of WEEKS, I was knocked out of
my chair.

The juicy part was when he had the nerve to insult my intelligence by saying
that he was not even paying a dime in advertising !!!

I knew it was impossible. Well, I thought I knew better.

The fact is that I WAS WRONG folks.

This man sent me his step-by-step map, and in the first 24 hours, I had more
than 27,468 new visitors on my site without paying a red cent in
advertising. STEPHAN IS RIGHT!!!

I RECEIVED 84 $197 ORDERS WITHIN 72 HOURS! ....A personal record for me.

PROFITS ARE NOW FLOODING IN from my web site again.

Up till now, I've kept this for myself.

I'm about to tell you where to download this AMAZING NEW FORMULA
and you are going to rake it in faster than you can count.

So HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED...

One evening, I was introduced to a young Canadian gentleman, Stephan
Ducharme.

Stephan created the run-away best seller...

"HOW TO GET 1 MILLION VISITORS ON YOUR WEB SITE WITHOUT PAYING A DIME IN
ADVERTISING"

When I met Stephan, he had just paid cash for a Porsche and was shopping
around for a Jet Airplane.

I really thought I had it going on until I met Stephan.

He's not some rich kid with a silver spoon in his mouth. Just a few years
ago, Stephan Ducharme was cleaning carpets for a living.

To make a long story short, he spent more than 10 years and paid over
$187,000 of his own money researching everything there is to know about the
internet and about making money.

He bottled some of his discoveries into an ebook and within weeks, TEN'S OF
THOUSANDS OF VISITOR'S A DAY were flooding to his web site.

Stephan became a millionaire within a few short months... AND THIS WAS JUST
THE BEGINNING.

Stephan has just now developed a super simple KILLER FORMULA that is like
nothing you've ever seen or heard of before...

Stephan has just finished his long awaited, UP-DATED version THIS WEEK.

A NEW GENERATION 9-STEP FORMULA ANYONE CAN USE TO MAKE A KILLING ON THE
INTERNET

Stephan's NEVER BEFORE SEEN 9-Step formula has only been seen and witnessed
in action by one other person besides myself, who wrote back with this
perfect 5/5 critique:

"A Masterpiece of an Internet Genius"

....and I agree.

It is set up so that anyone can apply it to MAKE A KILLING ON THE INTERNET
within a matter of days.

It will work in the worst of economies, and from anywhere in the world.

TO APPLY IT...

**You Do Not Need A Web Site

**You Do Not Need A Product

**You Do Not Need Knowledge or Experience to earn money with his formula.

You simply apply the easy 9-Steps which come with the same KILLER Web Site
Stephan is now
using to generate $1,000's every single day.

It doesn't involve MLM and you do NO PERSONAL SELLING.

Just apply the 9-step formula then set it loose.

NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN IT UNTIL YOU HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF

I GUARANTEE it's nothing you've ever seen or heard of before.

- Cory Rudl has never heard about it!
- Terry Dean has never heard about it!
- Dan Kennedy has never heard about it!
- Mark Joyner has never heard about it!

It's Completely New!

It's so ahead of its time that every single online business that does not
apply it will crumble without
it.

"WHEN I APPLIED JUST ONE PART OF HIS NEVER BEFORE SEEN 9-STEP FORMULA, I
RECEIVED 84 $197 ORDERS ON MY WEB SITE WITHIN 72 HOURS!"

AS A TEST DEMONSTRATION, I'M GOING TO REVEAL IT TO YOU - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT
NOW FOR FREE!

You can access it by clicking the LIVE LINK at the bottom of this email.

The Link will take you to an audio ebook that is an impromptu interview with
the genius himself,
Stephan Ducharme.

The Audio eBook is titled...

"MILLIONAIRE AT 31... ON THE INTERNET - LISTEN TO HOW HE'S DOING IT"

By listening to it, you will see how Stephan used his "1 MILLION VISITOR"
ebook and his 9-step formula
to become a Millionaire virtually overnight.

You will see and hear THE TRUTH about earning $1000's weekly from the
internet while everyone else is
struggling.

WARNING: YOU ARE NOW GETTING A HIGH SECURITY CLEARANCE!

THE LIVE LINK BELOW WILL AUTOMATICALLY DEACTIVATE 24 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE
OPENED THIS EMAIL.

Be one of the very first to get in on this amazing new Formula and
Discovery.

If you're ready to listen to a Millionaire speak on what it's like, how he
got there and the amazing
new Formula that has made him wealthy...

CLICK THIS LINK NOW:

http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=12849

The world has changed, a new age has begun. The internet has changed for
ever.

Now is your chance to catch the new wave of internet marketing before
everyone else does.

Click here and discover Stephan Ducharme's Secret Formula for yourself and
your family

http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=12849

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

Happy listening...

Jodi Hans, CEO
The Wealth Guide

PS. Do yourself a favor. Take the next 20 minutes and listen to a 31 year
old millionaire reveal in
his own words how he went from 0 to 1 MILLION VISITORS paying him over 1
MILLION DOLLARS in just the past weeks.

The simple 9-Step Formula Stephan Ducharme has discovered can be applied
within the next few hours
and you can begin earning money by the end of the week.

Here's the link to his amazing audio ebook interview:

http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=12849