How long can this market go up? IMO the air is getting kinda thin...

Old January 10th 18, 11:37 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

Default How long can this market go up? IMO the air is getting kinda thin...

Hey this can't all be Roses and Chocolates. Sooner or later you get one up the poop shoot. Take profits in the big gainers and let the momentum plays run. If it looks like ****.. Assume it IS **** and cut it loose. This could get ugly fast but UNTIL it does I am letting the winners run.
Old January 11th 18, 05:24 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®

Hope you bought into the Kodak Coin Cryptoscam.

Sign that deal is over and done. Bankupt has been announces coin and triples stock price.
Next, Rump announces a crypto "i resign and pardon my daughters and sons" coin.

Gotta admit i was addicted. Now out of all, take tax hit (massive) in '18 and will wait out storm
in PGM and PM's. Love silver at this price BTW. Look out for physical delivery delays, getting
strung out yet again.

Old January 11th 18, 12:15 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 1/10/2018 3:37 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Hey this can't all be Roses and Chocolates. Sooner or later you get one up the poop shoot. Take profits in the big gainers and let the momentum plays run. If it looks like ****.. Assume it IS **** and cut it loose. This could get ugly fast but UNTIL it does I am letting the winners run.

Rough areas coming up are the debt ceiling and 4Q earnings. Debt
ceiling will be resolved but there will be fighting. I think earnings
will be lackluster compared to 3Q but will the market care?

JPM earnings on deck, 1/12, or tomorrow.
Old January 11th 18, 04:09 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 9:24:20 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:
Hope you bought into the Kodak Coin Cryptoscam.

Sign that deal is over and done. Bankupt has been announces coin and triples stock price.
Next, Rump announces a crypto "i resign and pardon my daughters and sons" coin.

Gotta admit i was addicted. Now out of all, take tax hit (massive) in '18 and will wait out storm
in PGM and PM's. Love silver at this price BTW. Look out for physical delivery delays, getting
strung out yet again.

Good you got a grip on bad-self. South Korea says NO to Block Chain. Soon others will follow.
Old January 11th 18, 05:53 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Alan Bowler

On 2018-01-11 11:09 AM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Good you got a grip on bad-self. South Korea says NO to Block Chain.
Soon others will follow.

I don't think they said no to blockchain in general,
just blockchain based crypto-currencies.

Old January 12th 18, 01:35 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

Have you gotten into Criptos? I have not. It is all over my head and I don't get it and it seems wrong. I want them made illegal. Confiscate or tax the **** out of them.
Old January 12th 18, 05:54 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Alan Bowler

On 2018-01-11 8:35 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Have you gotten into Criptos? I have not.

Neither have I. I stick to boring, dividend payers
not stuff that relies on finding a greater fool for me to
get paid.

Since I got laid off last year, dividends are what I primarily
depend on. (Although I do collect a small pension from
a previous employer.)
One of these days I'll have to apply for Canada Pension Plan.

It is all over my head and I don't get it and it seems wrong.

I wouldn't say "wrong", just a gamble. Like physical gold
(and gambling) there is a long-term negative expected return
(after taxes and inflation).

Old January 12th 18, 11:16 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 9:24:20 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:
Hope you bought into the Kodak Coin Cryptoscam.

Sign that deal is over and done. Bankupt has been announces coin and triples stock price.
Next, Rump announces a crypto "i resign and pardon my daughters and sons" coin.

Gotta admit i was addicted. Now out of all, take tax hit (massive) in '18 and will wait out storm
in PGM and PM's. Love silver at this price BTW. Look out for physical delivery delays, getting
strung out yet again.

What kind of revenue taxation %'s have you Loonies up north?
Old January 13th 18, 12:27 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®

Gold and silver have been eternal storehouses of wealth.

After taxes and inflation they show losses? Alan . . . you own a breadmaker like mansion mikey?
As for the sacred "dividend paying stox" look out for what higher interest rates will do to payout
ratios. BoC will be steady in hiking rates, this will destroy the dividends to less than greater fools
can even expect.

ETH is a payout i wish i hung onto. Looking to jump back into ripple once things settle down,
200% a week might just be a bit frothy?