OptionVue Vs. Broker Analytic Packages - Opinions?

Old October 17th 03, 04:17 PM
NOSPAM

Default OptionVue Vs. Broker Analytic Packages - Opinions?

I've recently compared OptionVue feature by feature with what I get from
my broker ThinkorSwim. The analytic features were comparable (there is
no option search feature on TOS though) and TOS analytics where easier
to use and updated in real-time at no additional costs. I really wanted
to get an experienced user's take on OptionVue vs. TOS primariliy(or
second-best - some of the other broker analytic packages available).

Gratsi

Old October 17th 03, 05:55 PM
Jessie

One thing you might want to look at is OptionVue Pro. They don't really
advertise it much, but it has a lot of features that the regular version
doesn't, including the ability to adjust volatility modeling more flexibly.
Also, if you don't mind spending a bit more, Microhedge is really much more
state of the art.
Good Trading,
Jessie

Old October 17th 03, 06:03 PM
riskarb

If you're familiar with spreadsheets I suggest: www.lmt-expo.com much more
powerful than MicroHedge or any similar canned-analysis program.

arb.

what makes a good broker Bob Futures 0 July 7th 04 03:42 PM
what makes a good broker Bob Futures 0 July 7th 04 03:42 PM
what makes a good broker Bob Futures 0 July 7th 04 03:42 PM
Looking for a broker bob Futures 0 May 11th 04 05:46 PM
Looking for a broker bob Futures 0 May 11th 04 05:46 PM